Indian Originated document which required to produce in other countries have to be legalized from the respective Embassies/consulates in India. To legalize the document from the respective embassy specific process has to be followed. Document should be first authenticated from respective sate Home department or Human Resource Department and then followed by Ministry of external Affairs in New Delhi then finally respective Embassy will legalize the document.
1.Private certificate Attestation
2. Experience certificate Attestation
3.Bona-fide certificate Attestation
4. Birth certificate Attestation
5.Transfer certificate Attestation
6. Affidavit Attestation.
7.Marriage certificate Attestation
8.Registration certificate Attestation
9.Power of Attorney Attestation
10.Death certificate Attestation
11.Migration certificate Attestation
12.Translation certificate Attestation
13.Divorce certificate Attestation
14.Transcript certificate Attestation
15.Legalization / certificate Attestation
16.Internship/Leaving certificate Attestation
17,Nursing Certificate Attestation
18.Halal Certificate Attestation
19,Company Invoice Attestation
20,Single Status Certificate Apostille/Attestation
* Provisional certificate issued by University / Board / Council. This can be done if it is counter signed by the registrar of the University in which College is Affiliated.
* Mark lists / transcripts. In case of students going abroad for higher studies, this will be authenticated by HRD, for these candidates have to produce the original job offer letter / selection letter / invitation call letter from abroad.HRD (Human Resource Department)GAD(General Administration Department)(Mantralaya)MEA (Ministry of External Affairs )All Embassy/Consulate For More information please Contact Attestation of Educational Documents:
Embassy Attestation Services :
- School Leaving Certificates Attestation.
- College Leaving Certificates Attestation.
- Degree Certificates Attestation
- Mark Sheets Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- PG Degree Certificate Attestation
- Pre Degree Certificate Attestation
- BE Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
- SSC Certificate Attestation/HSC Certificate Attestation
- Inter Certificate Attestation
- MBBS Certificate Attestation
- Dentists Certificate Attestation
- Engineering Certificate Attestation
- Transcript Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Degree Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Registration Certificate Attestation
- Pharmacy Certificate Attestation
- B Ed Certificate Attestation
- MS Certificate Attestation
- MD Certificate Attestation
- B Tech Certificate Attestation.
- Personal Documents Attestation:
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Leaving Certificate Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate Attestation
- Registration Certificate Attestation
- Power of Attorney Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Affidavit Certificate Attestation
- Bonafide Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation.
- Commercial Documents Attestation:
- Certificate of origin Attestation
- Certificate of incorporation Attestation
- Invoices Attestation
- Physical /chemical analysis reports of products Attestation
- Packaging list Attestation
- Special certificates Attestation
- Memorandum of association Attestation
- Power of attorney Attestation.
- Qatar Embassy Attestation in India,
- Bahrain Embassy Attestation in India
- UAE Embassy Attestation in India
- Angola embassy Attestation in India
- Indoesia Embassy Attestation in India
- Saudi Embassy Attestation in India
- Kuwait Embassy Attestation in India
- Malaysia Embassy Attestation in India
- Oman Embassy Attestation in India
- Brazil Embassy Attestation in India
- China Embassy Attestation in India
3 Easy Steps to Order Attestation / Apostille Services
Step 1: Organize Your Information & Contact Us
We will need the information listed below in order to provide a quote to you:
- Type of Document (ex: Diploma, Birth/Marriage Certificates, Company Agreement, FBI CBC, etc.)
- Country the document is going to be used in
- Contact information for you
Fill out the Quick Quote Form on this page for a speedy quote and confirmation.
Step 2: Send us your documents
Once we have provided you with the confirmation and quote, complete these easy steps below and mail your documents to us:
Gather all your original documents.
Download the order form, fill it out and print it.
Prepare a self-addressed pre-paid envelope.
AL-MIRAAJ Apostille/Attestation Services requires a pre-paid envelope with your address to return the documents. If not included, delivery process may be delayed. International mailing can be arranged for destinations outside the INDIA.)
Make sure to include all your documents, the completed Order Form and the pre-paid self addressed envelope.
10-CASA MAJOR ROAD,
Phone :+91-44-4203 7273. WhatsApp : +91-917 616 0055.
Step 3: We process your order
Once your order is received and all the required documentation has been provided, we will process your order. Documents will be mailed out once processed using the pre-paid envelope provided. It's as easy as that!
Fill Out the Form to Get a Quick FREE Quote!
We will need the information listed below to provide a quote to you.
Type of Document (Diploma, Marriage/Birth Certificate, POA, Company Agreement, etc.)
Country the Document is going to be used in
Use the easy form on this page to request a quick quote. We will contact you promptly.
All kind of Commercial, Educational and Non-Educational
document Embassy Legalization.
WhatsApp : +91-917 616 0055.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org